Why CATFORD College?
- We are committed to providing a wide range of student services and offering many sources of support and advice on matters ranging from finance to exam worries. Our academic advisors are dedicated to advice for undergraduate, postgraduate and mature students
- We provide you with a range of courses taught to a high standard and available at an affordable rate. CATFORD College's courses are very cost-effective compared with those at other educational establishments. We achieve this without compromising quality.
- We provide courses to fit in with your lifestyle. Whether you're in your teens or are returning to education after a long gap, our staff will endeavour to provide an environment which will support your learning while also providing enough flexibility to study around career, social and family commitments. Our staffs are well aware of the demands of modern living, and you will find them extremely approachable and supportive throughout your studies.
- Our teaching staffs are dedicated and will guide you to achieve your full academic potential. Everything that you learn will be up-to-date and relevant to your chosen field. You can expect the latest teaching methods, with excellent facilities, in small classes.
- Our classroom facilities, teaching staff and course structures are modern and professional.
- We deliver top value for money in education, to students from Britain and overseas, through a combination of competitive advantages in provision of quality-driven tuition.
- We have a good community spirit at our college; here you are a person not just a number! Our staffs are always here to handle your every concern from academic to personal. We regard student welfare as a major priority.
- Our staffs are available to advise and guide you and will help you secure the job that is most appropriate for you and your further career.
- We have a very stimulating college environment, with students from a wide variety of backgrounds and nationalities, which makes us a truly international institution. The diversity of our students enriches the academic and social life of the College.
- The College is in a prime location. We are only 15-20 minutes from central London, and are close to the countless historical and modern attractions that make London an attractive place in which to study. Here, you will broaden your horizons, as you will be living and working in one of the most famous and vibrant cities in the world.
- CATFORD College is diverse and lively. We have an international student body, which means you will be in a stimulating learning environment.
- We offer a friendly, vibrant environment right in the buzzing heart of London. The capital's rich cultural and social life is close at hand.
- The international environment and cosmopolitan character of the college makes student life a challenging, rewarding and exciting experience.
- Our location gives our students access to the extra-curricular activities of one of the world's greatest cities, combined with ready access to part-time jobs and some of the lowest living costs in Greater London.
- We recognise the value of the different skills, abilities, life experiences and goals of all the people who come to study. CATFORD College makes a commitment to every student to provide the best possible resources, support and advice, and to ensure that you enjoy a successful learning experience, whatever you're studying.
Why CATFORD College?
We are committed to provide wide range of student services and offer many sources of support and advice on matters ranging from finance to exam worries...read more
News & Events
- 28 May 2012
- We have undergone a review for educational oversight by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA) and are awaiting review report.
43 - 47 Rushey Green,
(Entrance by Rosenthal Road)
LONDON, SE6 4AS, UK
PH: +44 (0) 208 698 1666,
FAX: + 44(0) 208 461 0344